Submissions for 2012 Volumes Now Open

Sharp eyed readers may notice a few changes. The biggest change involves the removal of the Holiday themed issue, which we’ve replaced with Western. Other than really wanting to do a Western themed issue, delays are always a concern for me and God forbid our Holiday issue come out in say…February.

Submission information is at the top of the page or right here: http://www.grayhavencomics.com/submit/

Take your time and familiarize yourself with the process.

Good luck and I look forward to reading the submissions.

10 Responses to Submissions for 2012 Volumes Now Open

1. Doug April 15, 2011 at 11:34 am #

Valentine’s Day is a Holiday too you know.

• John M. Coker April 17, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

😀

Actually, I was just thinking about this last night- You could do a “Holiday Issue” where each story is about a different holiday. That way you can put it out whenever you want, and everything can be represented.

• Ray Goldfield April 17, 2011 at 9:38 pm #

I endorse this and call dibs on Hanukkah.

• John M. Coker April 17, 2011 at 10:10 pm #

As long as I get to do a Casimir Pulaski Day story.

2. Jason Snyder April 18, 2011 at 3:35 pm #

Dibs on Independence Day! I’ve got so many ideas for it, where aliens come down in ships, destroy the White House, and Will Smith punches one and tells it, “Welcome to Earth!”

Oh, wait…

3. Court Funke April 20, 2011 at 11:38 am #

The volumes menu on the submission form doesn’t reflect the new volumes to submit for. I’ve got an idea for one and would love to see if it’s a good fit but the volume I want to submit to (all ages) isn’t on the list.

• Dave Baldwin April 20, 2011 at 10:02 pm #

I have the same problem. I ended up submitting my pitch under one of the available categories. I hope it gets looked at.

4. Andrew Goletz April 20, 2011 at 10:07 pm #

Hi folks. I’m aware of the issue with the new volumes not matching up with the direct submission links (one of the perils of trying to do this while my web guru is in the middle of a major move). For now just submit under any category and in the body of the submission specifiy what volume it is you’re looking to work on. I’m receiving all of them so nothing will be lost.

• Dave Baldwin April 21, 2011 at 9:55 am #

Thank goodness.

5. Arion April 29, 2011 at 5:22 pm #

Sign me up for VOLUME 8: SCI FI and VOLUME 12: ADVENTURE.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes